This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may earn a commission if you make a purchase using these links at no extra cost to you.
As a mother, one of the things you will learn in no time is that, when it comes to feeding your baby, you have to be strictly picky about which formula you give them. Here is the reason; your baby’s body system, unlike your own, is under development, and needs adequate caution.
Enfamil Gentlease vs Neuropro are two quality formulas for babies, and this article contrasts them in a way that guides your shopping decision.
Enfamil Gentlease is the first competitor in the Enfamil Gentlease vs Neuropro combination. It is a special formula designed for babies with sensitive tummies, who have issues digesting regular formulas.
If you have a baby who is gassy, fussy, or colicky on the standard formula, Enfamil Gentlease is one effective formula that will relieve them of the stress in no time. You may be asking, so what makes Enfamil Gentlease great? Well, it comes in a formulated protein blend which goes very easy on your baby’s digestive system.
- It doesn’t have any added sugar.
- It comes with proteins that are easily digestible even by sensitive tummies.
- It contains zero artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
- It comes ready to provide your baby with all the nutrients she needs to beat the milestones of her first year.
- It is easy to measure and prepare.
- It has a thin consistency, and that makes it easily dissolvable.
- Enfamil Gentlease relieves gas, fussiness, and colic in your baby within 24 hours.
- It comes with corn syrup, vegetable oils, soy, and dairy.
- It is not designed to combat reflux.
- It is not hypoallergenic.
- It is not organic.
Does Enfamil Gentlease Help With Spit-up?
Enfamil Gentlease baby formula is designed to reduce fussiness, crying, gas, and spit-up in babies. All of these it does, in as little a time as 24 hours. When a formula comes with easily digestible proteins, digestive issues like spit-up become a really rare thing. This may not be the case for every baby, but be sure to see your pediatrician.
Does Enfamil Gentlease Have Probiotics?
Enfamil has a number of impressive features but doesn’t have probiotics. While Enfamil Gentlease comes with proteins that make digestion easy for your baby, the absence of probiotics reduces its nutritional competition. Formulas with probiotics are the most ideal for all-around growth.
Does Enfamil Gentlease Cause Constipation?
Ordinarily, the Enfamil Gentlease doesn’t cause constipation. As a matter of fact, it can be a good way to correct it. But in case your baby constipates on it especially in the first few days after transitioning, just have it in mind that it is normal, and she will adjust as soon as possible. If she doesn’t, kindly see your pediatrician.
Is Enfamil Gentlease a Good Formula?
Enfamil Gentlease, the first product in the Enfamil Gentlease vs Enfamil Neuropro combo, is a formula that every parent needs to use. Like the name, Gentlease eases your baby’s sensitive and growing tummy in ways other formulas can only struggle to. Whether for gas, colic, spit-up, or fussiness, Enfamil Gentlease is the cream of the crop.
Enfamil Neuropro is the other product in the Enfamil Gentlease vs Enfamil Neuropro competition. This is one formula designed to enhance cognitive development and provide maximal nutrition for your baby, especially in their first year of life. Enfamil Neuropro doesn’t just talk the talk, it also walks the walk. Its prominent features include;
- A triple prebiotic blend designed to solidify your baby’s immune system.
- Omega 3 DHA to aid your baby’s cognitive development.
- It has naturally occurring MFGM (milk fat globule membrane) components from whey protein concentrate, which develops your baby’s cognitive health.
- It is free of GMOs, though trace amounts may be present due to cross-contamination during the manufacturing process.
- It comes in a blend of prebiotics to aid your baby’s immune system.
- It features the same kind of nutrients found in natural breast milk.
- Enfamil Neuropro is simple to measure and blend.
- Enfamil Neuropro is a product of painstaking research. This way, your baby receives all the benefits necessary for growth.
- It has palm oil and that can cause constipation.
- It is not a hypoallergenic formula.
- It is not organic.
- Availability is not often.
Does Enfamil Neuropro Have Probiotics?
Probiotics are important in infant formula because they help aid the growth of bacteria that are helpful for your baby’s sensitive tummy. This is what puts Enfamil Neuropro ahead of the game in the Enfamil Gentlease vs Enfamil Neuropro struggle. Enfamil Neuropro has a triple prebiotic immune blend including; 2’FL HMO, PDX, and GOS.
Does Enfamil Neuropro Have Iron?
Enfamil Neuropro is a 20 Cal/fl oz milk-based, a routine formula designed for infants between 0-12 months of age. And yes, Enfamil Neuropro is iron-fortified! More so, the accompanying nutrients are designed to mirror your natural breast milk, giving your baby the best shot at growth.
Does Enfamil Neuropro Have Corn Syrup?
Corn syrup is an essential energy source in baby formulas, and Enfamil Neuropro does not contain it as a carbohydrate source. This absence is not significant, as there are other great nutrients like DHA in the formula, which contribute a great deal to your baby’s development.
Does Enfamil Neuropro Have Soy?
Enfamil Neuropro comes with milk and soy. This may be good news or not, depending on your baby’s body system. If your baby is sensitive to soy, Enfamil Neuropro may trigger an allergic response. In any case, make it a duty to always consult your Pediatrician before making a switch.
Enfamil Gentlease vs Enfamil Neuropro is a difficult competitor. They both have a lot in common, and their differences are tiny. Your choice of the combination is ultimately dependent on your baby, and what she needs at this time. But rest assured that none of the two products will be a regretful pick.