This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may earn a commission if you make a purchase using these links at no extra cost to you.
Formula is a substitute for breast milk that is given to babies. As a parent, your goal is to ensure that your child develops healthily, which necessitates the purchase of the best formula. What will determine which baby formula is best for your child is the ingredients and the added organic products used in the formula? Enfamil Gentlease Baby Formula reduces fussiness, crying, gas, and spit-up in 24 hours. It also includes DHA & Choline to support brain development. Although Enfamil gentlease is a great formula for your little one, it is important to know that babies differ and your baby might not be able to take Enfamil gentlease. If you are looking for formulas similar to Enfamil gentlease, below are some recommendations.
7 Formulas Similar to Enfamil Gentlease
1. Kirkland Signature Non-GMO Baby formula with Iron
- Kirkland signature iron-fortified baby formula is non-GMO. It’s a gentle formula that makes digestion a breeze for your little one which is why it is a formula similar to Enfamil gentlease. It contains DHA, which is beneficial to a baby’s healthy growing brain and immune system. It’s made especially for babies who have speciﬁc digestive requirements. Bloating, gas, and fussiness are all reduced by the infant formula. It has the same calorie density and texture as breast milk. Kirkland Signature Baby Formula has ingredients that are comparable to those found in Enfamil gentlease Infant Formula. Kirkland infant formula uses only organic lactose as a sweetener, which is a healthy addition to your little one’s diet.
2. Gerber Good Start Soy Baby Formula
- Gerber Good Start Soy Baby Formula is a Plant-Based Protein & Lactose-Free formula that is created for newborns who need non-dairy milk alternatives. It is ideal because it is structured after the complete nutrition and gentleness of breastmilk. Plant-based protein, calcium, and vitamin D for strong bones and teeth, and DHA for brain and eye development are all included in this lactose-free formula. Gerber infant formula is a fantastic choice for babies with “Galactosemia,” a disorder that hinders the process and digestion of cow’s milk and sugar. If you need a formula similar to Enfamil gentlease, Gerber Baby Formula is a suitable choice.
3. Gerber Good Start Gentle Powder Infant Formula
- Gerber Good Start Gentle Powder Infant Formula is a good choice if you’re looking for a formula similar to Enfamil gentlease that can provide maximum comfort to your baby’s tummy. It is designed for babies aged 0 to 12 months and contains HMO (Human Milk Oligosaccharide), Protein, DHA, and Probiotics, as well as providing full nutrition. It does not contain milk from antibiotic-treated cows. With Gerber infant formulas, you can introduce your baby to complementary staged products like single-grain cereals, 1st Foods fruit, and veggie purees. Gerber Infant Formula is designed to have a gentle effect on the baby’s stomach, which protects your little one’s sensitive stomach.
4. Earth’s Best Organic Infant Formula
- Earth’s Best Organic Infant Formula is a great formula that is similar to Enfamil gentlease when it comes to mimicking breast milk. It contains ARA and DHA, as well as quality proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, and vital fatty acids like Omega-6 ARA and Omega-3 DHA. The baby formula contains simply lactose, as well as additional prebiotics, which you won’t find in other baby formulae. Also, there are no synthetic sweeteners in it. It is far less expensive than Enfamil Gentlease Formula, which is a fantastic benefit for mothers. It has been clinically authorized, FDA-tested, and is safe to feed to infants and babies up to the age of one year.
5. Similac Sensitive Formula
- Similac was the first infant formula brand to use no artificial growth hormones, and it is still the most popular choice among parents and pediatricians. Similac Sensitive is a milk-based infant formula that is easy to digest. It is also a formula similar to Enfamil Gentlease in that it is meant for sensitive tummies. It provides complete nutrition for fussy, gassy, or spit-up-prone newborns. It contains lactose-free milk protein isolate; therefore, it can be used on lactose-intolerant babies. This formula has a special blend of nutrients that aids the development of the brain and eyes of your little one
6. Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula
- Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula 1 is an organic goat milk infant milk formula. It’s made up of 99 percent organically grown components and 1% vitamins and minerals, all of which are essential for a baby’s healthy development. There are no steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO chemicals in this formula. It is free of added egg, wheat, fluoride, preservatives, brown rice syrup, and palm oil, which may be harmful to your child’s delicate tummy. The EU Organic logo on the formula ensures strict adherence to EU organic rules as well as the meticulous handling of raw ingredients. If you need to get a formula similar to Enfamil gentlease for your little one, you can count on Holle Organic Formula.
7. Similac Pro-Total Comfort
- Similac Pro-Total Comfort is one of the gentlest formulas, containing 2′-FL human milk oligosaccharide (2′-FL HMO), which is an immune-nourishing prebiotic similar to that found in breast milk that helps support a baby’s immune system development. It’s an easy-to-digest formula for babies with sensitive tummies, and it’s an excellent option for babies who can’t tolerate other milk-based formulas. This makes it a formula similar to Enfamil gentlease. This formula has no palm olein oil to promote excellent calcium absorption for strong bones for your little one. It also has no artificial growth hormone and it is made with non-genetically modified ingredients.
While the Enfamil Gentlease Formula is intended to replicate breast milk in terms of nutrients, it may not be ideal for your baby. Your priority as a parent is to ensure that your child’s nutritional needs are met. As a result, you’ll need to find an alternative to Enfamil gentlease formula for your child. Highlighted above are formulas similar to Enfamil gentlease that you can give your little one. It is also important to consult your pediatrician if you notice that your little one has a reaction to any formula.